Breathing filters are designed to prevent microbial cross contamination via anaesthetic or ventilator breathing systems.
The Intersurgical range of breathing filters has been proven to be highly efficient in preventing the passage of bacteria and viruses including MS-2 coliphage, Hepatitis C, Bacillus subtilis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis and Pseudomonas.
Features of Intersurgical breathing filters
- Validated filtration efficiency
- The fail – safe feature with electrostatic filters will protect the patient in the event of occlusion of the filter with fluid.
- Safe inert material
- Option of patient connections – supplied packed and ready for use
- Lightweight – reducing patient trauma
- Low volume – reduce re - breathing of CO2 - Low resistance to flow
Filta-Guard™ Range - High Efficiency - Intersurgical (ISG)
- high efficiency breathing filters designed for use in the intensive care unit or anaesthesia